Rabu, 24 Mei 2023

MY SUPPORT SYSTEM

My support system called 
L-O-V-E ... 
They was ringing on my birthday... 
They gave me a bunch of huge2  giants of love... 
They said, "We love you !" or "Love you..." not "Happy Birthday" 

And I want that is ringing everyday
And makes me feel so happy... 

I built my support system with love & care... 
Who's my support system ?
They're family, friends, peoples around me, pets & the earth that I stand for... 

Gimana kalo seandainya diantara mereka ada yg ngga berfungsi dgn baik ? My bell was ringing... 
Gimana kalo seandainya di akunya yg sistemnya ngga bekerja dgn baik ? Aku harus cari cara utk ningkatin powernya... 

Kayak orang ngomong di ruang kosong, gemanya akan balik lebih banyak... 
Atau kayak orang ngucapin salam didepan orang banyak, balasan salamnya pun akan lebih banyak & berlipat... 

I need a lots of energy to me & I'll give it back to many peoples around me...
To keep shining bright the world ...